Today I am sharing one of my many favorite nursery rhymes
always loved this one !
Thanks Barbara for sharing yours and reminding me of my favorites.

Hey diddle diddle,
The cat played the fiddle,
The cow jumped over the moon,
The little dog laughed to see such sport,
And the dish ran away with the Spoon .
Love that cow jumping over the moon and the little dog laughing !
Cant wait to share favorite nursery rhymes with my
sweet new grandbaby girl Mady Rose !
Have a very blessed Saturday dear friends.






5 comments:
Oh yes Samantha, I love this one too, thanks for sharing with us, and perhaps some one else will join in too, Hugs my friend, Barbara♥
I sometimes forget about the old nursery rhymes and this is one of my favorites. I have three grand-daughters and each one is a joy!!! What a sweet name for a sweet new grand-daughter. May you share many memories with your new grandbaby!!!
I've always loved that one too!! I haven't been here since you changed your blog look, it looks great!! Have a great weekend.
How I loved this as a child! Thank you for posting this dear samantha!
p.s. Kiss sweet Mady Rose for me!
Post a Comment
Blessed by :