CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

2/10/2011

I'm so excited !


I'm So Excited
I'm so excited and I just can't hide it
I'm about to lose control and I think I like it
I'm so excited and I just can't hide it !!!

Excited ?? Why ??

Because tomorrow is my birthday and I am praising God for another blessed year !

Yes, I will be 44, wow, cant believe that, sometimes I still feel like the little girl in this picture of me celebrating at " 6 " years old, where does time go ?


"One today is worth two tomorrows.
Lost time is never found again.
Time is money.
Dost thou love life?
Then do not squander time, for that's the stuff that life is made of.
You may delay, but time will not."
- Benjamin Franklin

This is my first birthday as a " GRAMMY "

Being a Grammy was something I looked forward to but
never dreamed it would be so
AWESOME !

My sweet little Madelyn Rose
is so precious beyond words and a pure delight to my heart !

Looking back on the years, there's been a lot of hard and difficult times in my life and I know there will be days ahead that will be just as hard and challenging. There are many things in life that still break my heart every day. But through it all, God has woven something so beautiful in my life and that beauty is simply HIM! Without him, I am nothing.

So with him, I am filled with JOY today for yet another birthday !

"the Lord has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy!" psalm 126:3


Birthday Blessings

Instead of counting candles,
Or tallying the years,
Contemplate your blessings now,
As your birthday nears.

Consider special people
Who love you, and who care,
And others who’ve enriched your life
Just by being there.

Think about the memories
Passing years can never mar,
Experiences great and small
That have made you who you are.

Another year is a happy gift,
So cut your cake, and say,
"Instead of counting birthdays,
I count blessings every day!"
By Joanna Fuchs

So for yet another I thank you my dear sweet Lord for blessing me in so many ways.

So many blessings to share ~

Love, Salvation, Grace, Faith, Hope, Timmy, Matthew, Josh, Chambliss,Mady Rose, Sisters, Brothers,Cousins, Nieces, Nephews, Aunts, Uncles, ALL my huge family through blood and marriage, Health, Home, Education,Church, Friends, My dog babies....soooo many more.

He shall receive the blessing from the LORD, and righteousness from the God of his salvation. Psalm 24 : 5

Thank you my dear sweet friends for stopping by today.

I pray that you have been blessed and will be a blessing to someone today :)

12 comments:

Mikki said...

What a wonderful post and a beautiful way to star your birthday celebration.

Happy Birthday dear blogging friend. Hope you will have an AMAZING God filled day!

Sandy said...

Hi Samantha,
I hope you have a wonderful birthday. Wow,
only 44! Wish I could go back to that age.
You have much to be thankful for. Mady
Rose is such a darling baby-and name.
Blessings,
Sandy

Kim said...

¡Feliz CumpleaƱos!
Each year is truly a blessing. Great post!

aspiritofsimplicity said...

Happy Happy birthday!! I love the little poem. I love to celebrate my birthday. Yes it means we are getting older but every day is a gift.

Aliene said...

Happy Birthday, Samantha. Love your counting blessings instead of candles. 44 seems so young.
But thank God for all the time He gives us.
Many more blessings!

Pamela said...

Happy Birthday! Your little Maddy Rose is certainly something to be thankful for. Good poem and I enjoyed your blessing list. I hope your day comes with a fun surprise tucked in somewhere!

Trish said...

Pray that the Lord blessed you real good my friend...Happy Birthday!

Alleluiabelle said...

Happy Birthday dear Samantha. I hope that your day was filled with many many blessings.

Peace & Hugs,
Alleluiabelle

Unknown said...

What a GREAT!!! post and HAPPY BIRTHDAY my sweet friend!!! I love this line "Lost time is never found again" if we could onlly remember that everyday.
THANKS!!! for always stopping by and visiting and best of all leaving shall nice comments.

Samantha said...

Thank you all you dear lovely ladies for your birthday wishes and sweet comments, blessings to you all !! ♥ ♥

Connie said...

Samantha,

I hope your birthday was lovely!!! Your first b-day as a grammy!!! How fun!! I know you all are enjoying sweet Mady Rose!! She is adorable!!!
Many blessings, lots of love, and best wishes for a wonderful year ~ Connie

Trish said...

Just stopping by to say hello...pray all is well my friend.

Post a Comment

Blessed by :