CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

11/23/2009

Thank you !



What did I get in the mail yesterday ? A beautiful fall pot holder and a great holiday appetizer cookbook, I love cookbooks so I was so excited !



Thank you dear Sweet Connie @ http://mealplanningwithconnie.blogspot.com/
Connie has a great blog. She always has great quotes and beautiful scriptures and the best recipes, her blog is always a joy to visit !
If you are looking for a good holiday recipe, visit Connie. She is a great Southern cook and lady !





I received this sweet award from my friend Trish.
This award was presented to me by my dear friend Trish.
http://grammyoffive.blogspot.com/ She has a such a love for her family and God. She always has the nicest comments on my blog.
Visit her blog you will be blessed !

Thank you so much my dear blogging friends !

Praying you have a blessed, safe Thanksgiving.





7 comments:

Parsley said...

Isn't it nice to get surprises!? Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Pam said...

Congrats on your award and your gift package. Just in time for Thanksgiving, too.
Hope you and your family have a blessed Thanksgiving.

Anonymous said...

Have a blessed Day of Giving Thanks dear friend!

maria

Jane In The Jungle said...

Congrats on your award and I just love getting mail surprises also!!

Andrea said...

Congratulations!
Hope you have a blessed Thanksgiving.
andrea

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Sounds like a wonderful gift and congratulations on the awards.

Trish said...

Happy Thanksgiving Dear Friend...I am blessed to know you!

Post a Comment

Blessed by :