I come back to my blog as a new " GRAMMY " as the shirt says, someone very special now calls me " Grammy " and I couldn't be more proud !
My beautiful grand baby girl " MADELYN ROSE " born 12-21-10 in Oxford MSAs you can tell, I have fallen in LOVE again !! Mady Rose, I love you so very much !
Dear Lord you are so incredible and awesome, I stand in awe at the works of your hands.
Dear Lord, thank you so much for this precious, tiny dark-haired beautiful blessing ! Thank you for her soft chubby cheeks, her lovely dark eyes, her little ten fingers and little ten toes for her precious heavenly baby scent, she is so perfect... thank you so much.Josh and Chambliss are such wonderful new parents. This is the beginning of the greatest adventure they will ever undertake. They have received the most valuable gift, the gift of a new life. They have been entrusted by you to take care of this tiny child. There will be challenges and frustrations ahead but most of all their will be love, joy, and cherished memories.
" Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb is a reward. " Psalm 127:3
As Mady grows, sweet memories of home will be her strength and comfort in her storms of life.I pray that this precious child will grow to love her creator with all her heart, mind and soul .
Her creator loves her so !
I thank you precious Lord again and again for this Special Gift you have blessed us with !
One of my favorite quotes :
" Children will not remember you fot the material things you provided but for the feeling that you cherished them " ~ R.L. Evans






8 comments:
Congratulations! She is beautiful!!!
Blessings,
Amy
Congratulations, that is wonderful news! She is precious. What a beautiful blessing you have been given.
Oh Samantha, Mady Rose is BEAUTIFUL!!!
I know you all are just crazy about her!! I wish you lived closer!
You could Mady Rose more often, and we might could have a cup of coffee at High Point Coffee occasionally!
Thank you for sharing you sweet, sweet phots! May the Lord richly bless Mady all the days of her life!!
I have been hit and miss with my blogging, too. So many health issues with my family last year! We are usually a fairly healthy bunch! We are praying for a healthier 2011!!
Hope your New Year is filled with joy! I know it will be, especially with Mady Rose!!
God bless, Samantha!!
Oh, Samantha...there is nothing like being a Grammy! My first grandchild was a girl...Madison Elizabeth. We call her Maddy Beth. I love the name Mady Rose...she is a beautiful baby! Next time you hold her give her a little squeeze from this ol' grammy!
Congratulations Samantha on this incredible new blessing. She is so cute!! :)
Congratulations,Samantha! She is beautiful, and I LOVE her name.
Hi Samantha!
Oh happy days!! Conrgats on the new grandbaby!! What a wonderful reason to be away from the blogging world.
Looking to hear more and more about her.
Glad your back!! Missed you :-)
Oh, congratulations, Dear. She is just beautiful!
Post a Comment
Blessed by :